The Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP) is a national non-profit professional association with headquarters in Chicago, IL and chapters located throughout the United States. Please take a few minutes to explore the national IoPP website, at www.iopp.org, where you can take full advantage of your IoPP membership.
It contains a wealth of information about the packaging industry. Its content includes the information contained in the latest "Who's Who of Packaging" book, white papers, links to the most relavent packaging-related web sites, industry surveys, an online bookstore and events calendar, and much more.
The primary goals of the entire organization are to:
1. Expand the awareness of the packaging industry,
2. Support future packaging professionals in educational institutions through scholarship opportunities,
3. and Provide professional development opportunities to educate those who are new or currently involved in the field of packaging.
The Wisconsin chapter holds events and meetings once a month. We welcome all current and potential IoPP members to attend our events which we plan during the course of a year and are great professional and networking opportunities.
Events include but are not limited too:
1. Company tours,
2. Packaging speakers,
3. Scholarship fundraising events,
3. and Social and Family events!
Add events to your calendar and gather more information by viewing our Calendar and Upcoming Events.
Feel free to contact any of our chapter board members to get more information or become more involved in the chapter. We would love to hear from you! You will find a complete listing in the "Contact Us" option in the menu bar.
We hope to see you at our next event!